St. Joseph’s Academy
A. St. Joseph Academy is an all-girls Catholic high school located in Cleveland, OH. With an enrollment of nearly 700 young women, the almost 100-year old, 100,000-square feet school campus is in need of major utility and technology upgrades, and new dining and kitchen facilities. Em-link serves the academy in the capacity of owner's representative, managing the architect and construction manager in renovating the dining hall and kitchen and updating heating, electrical and wireless systems.
Included within the scope of the work:
- Larger dining facility with a new roof terrace
- All new kitchen equipment and serving lines
- New outdoor patio
- Renovated electric service to the building
- New electrical distribution throughout each level of the building
- Replacing existing steam heat radiator system with gas-fired hot-water fin tube
- Wiring all existing offices and classrooms for proper data and digital connectivity
The project has progressed through construction plans and specifications, with full detailed cost estimates at each major phase of the design process. Construction will commence in the spring of 2011.