Em-link: ESG Consulting and Project Management
What we do: Em-link provides consulting and project management services on a wide range of environmental, social, and governance projects. Some projects by Em-link or our CEO:
- "Implied Materiality and Material Disclosures of Credit Ratings" Tim Youmans was co-author of this 2015 Harvard Business School paper.
- World Bank Conference on Public Sector Integrated Reportingstrong> Tim Youmans served as co-Chairman and convening advisor.
- Integrated Reporting: Meaning, Motives, Movement and Materiality Tim Youmans was cited as a contributor to this 2014 book by Professor Robert Eccles, Michael Krzus and Sydney Ribot.
- "The Role of the Corporation in Society: An Alternative View and Opportunities for Future Research" Tim Youmans was cited as a contributor to this 2013 Harvard Business School paper by Professor George Serafeim.
- Harvard Kennedy School's Evidence for Policy Design Labor Policy Research Project
- edX' Vocational Education MOOC Platform
- Tim Youmans advised several successful social impact startups in the Harvard Innovation Lab.
- Joslin Diabetes Center (Harvard Medical School): Advised on scaling a new model of community-based diabetes educators in various regions of the world.
- US Air Force Solar energy project design, natural gas pipeline design, data center energy study, renewable energy & energy conservation economic analyses.
- Controlled Environment Agriculture Advised a new hydroponic technology startup.
- Electric Utility Demand Response Linked commercial power users with the economic market for grid-responsive energy reduction measures.
- Owners representative on various commercial and institutional construction projects.